The aim of this support group is to support Children with Down’s Syndrome, and their families, living in the Bolton area.
- To hold monthly meetings and social events providing a forum for children to form friendships and families to share experiences and support each other.
- To have a contact list enabling members to support each other between meetings.
- To expand knowledge of local and national services available.
- To develop links with other Down’s syndrome support groups.
- To maintain a safe environment for our children
- To offer information/support to new parents of children with Down’s syndrome.
- To provide a website to include a discussion board, encouraging open discussion on subjects/issues relating to children with Down’s syndrome.